At LintFreeHawaii, our business is maintaining the efficiency of your dryer and maximizing the life of your dryer system. We are a local "Kamaaina" company, located on the Windward Side of the Oahu. We are licensed and insured in the state of Hawaii. All of our technicians are certified under the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA).
The average household with a clothes dryer will clean out their dryer's lint screen before or after each use. This helps in removing some of the lint accumulation within your dryer vent system. Some may utilize a "do-it-yourself-kit" and purge lint out of the dryer ducts. This would work good for about 10 - 15 ft., as what most kits would provide for. These basic cleaning measures are good. However, a lot of properties, particularly the townhouse may carry dryer vent runs up to 25 ft. or longer. According to the CSIA code, the length should be no longer than 25 ft. The longer the run, the bigger the job (the dryer has to push out lint). Thus, accumulation of lint becomes increasingly apparent.
- "their attention to detail and professionalism is above standards"
- "Resident dryers that were struggling to dry began drying as they should; in one cycle."
- "the potential fire hazard caused by a clogged dryer vent is minimized or virtually eliminated"
- "Their rates for cleaning are very reasonable"
- "Clayton, of Lint Free Hawaii, replaced a poorly working 'through the floor vent' with a very professional, yet surprisingly affordable system
- "I am very happy with his responsiveness and follow-up service."